Search
Notices
Hangar Talk For non-aviation-related discussion and aviation threads that don't belong elsewhere

Tool of the day

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2015, 06:46 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2006

Originally Posted by Don Ramon View Post
OMG. Are you kidding me? That is a joke, right?
Not a joke. He is a A330 LCA at DAL. He is a top notch individual and very professional.
Old 06-07-2015, 08:33 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2013
Position: Port Bus

Originally Posted by Alterbridge View Post
The previous occupant of this hotel room who changed the time of the clock radio to the 24 hour clock.

Z time.

Probably on the lower level of toolishness. Toolish, nonetheless.

Freaking hilarious!
Old 06-07-2015, 02:46 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2006
Position: 767 Pilot
Default Tool of the day

Looks that woman that was "discriminated against" over a can of coke made the whole thing up! Makes me angry. Tool of the year perhaps? There's three sides, always.

http://savvystews.com/2015/06/what-r...lim-passenger/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-07-2015, 04:19 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2011
Position: Hates Commuting

The woman who sat next to me on a recent DH. I was already seated at the window (my assigned seat) in a row of 2.

She sits down and tells me she wants to switch seats with me. Not asks; tells. Well, I didn't really care which seat I was in, it was a short flight, and being in uniform and telling her what I thought of her approach seemed like an ultimately losing proposition for me--so, I swapped.

At arrival gate, and all the rushers immediately leap to their feet the second the seat belt light goes off. I stay put, partly because I know no one's going anywhere for a few minutes, and partly because there's literally nowhere for me to stand. About two minutes into this, my lovely seat partner demands, "Well, are you going to let me up??"

"Madam, it will be my pleasure to get away from here the very moment I have room to stand up" was my only reply, spoken through a slightly bitten tongue....
Old 06-07-2015, 04:49 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2011
Position: retired 767(dl)

Originally Posted by Jughead135 View Post
The woman who sat next to me on a recent DH. I was already seated at the window (my assigned seat) in a row of 2.

She sits down and tells me she wants to switch seats with me. Not asks; tells. Well, I didn't really care which seat I was in, it was a short flight, and being in uniform and telling her what I thought of her approach seemed like an ultimately losing proposition for me--so, I swapped.

At arrival gate, and all the rushers immediately leap to their feet the second the seat belt light goes off. I stay put, partly because I know no one's going anywhere for a few minutes, and partly because there's literally nowhere for me to stand. About two minutes into this, my lovely seat partner demands, "Well, are you going to let me up??"

"Madam, it will be my pleasure to get away from here the very moment I have room to stand up" was my only reply, spoken through a slightly bitten tongue....
You did the right thing, Karma will slide up on her somewhere.
Old 06-07-2015, 05:44 PM
Stuck Mic

Joined APC: Dec 2013

Originally Posted by Jughead135 View Post

Probably the same one that put her knees into the back of my seat so there was no option of reclining it...quite the opposite. What a fun flight that was.
Old 06-09-2015, 07:14 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Aug 2013
Position: ATP, CFI, AGI

To the butt munch that skipped me and 3 people in the urinal line today in STL. My bladder was bangin too..
Old 06-10-2015, 04:05 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: B-737NG preferably in first class with a glass of champagne and caviar

Originally Posted by LAairplaneguy View Post
To the butt munch that skipped me and 3 people in the urinal line today in STL. My bladder was bangin too..
What is a "Butt munch"?
Old 06-10-2015, 04:21 AM
Otto

Joined APC: Jul 2013
Position: Turkish Pile Driver

To the chic who thought to herself "yeah, I'm sure the next guy to use the toilet will enjoy getting my period blood on his fingers when he lifts the seat". That was awesome.
Old 06-10-2015, 05:46 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2009

Who lifts the seat with their hands? Feet only for this dude.

Originally Posted by MikeF16 View Post
To the chic who thought to herself "yeah, I'm sure the next guy to use the toilet will enjoy getting my period blood on his fingers when he lifts the seat". That was awesome.