Tool of the day

Subscribe
224  624  674  714  720  721  722  723  724  725  726  727  728  734  774  824  1224 
Page 724 of 1239
Go to
Quote: I love it when people like you make false facts to get a point across. Watch out everyone FOQA is gonna catch ya "ON GUARD"!!
Persistent other rumors of some sort of magic triangulation that will locate the offender. Not going to happen, for better or worse.
Quote: Yes, ironically our own fantasizing domestic "extremists" are the ones who want to carry in the cockpit, and would react to a minor challenge of their beliefs by going full-blown crazy when an adult tells them there is no Santa. These are the people you'd LEAST want to have guns in the cockpit. Yeah, it is a catch-22.

Think about that last odd super-religious pilot you last flew with. Substitute God with Allah, and give him a gun to carry around. No thanks.

Amazing how much you think you know about our work environment. I wish I had as much wisdom and knowledge about it when I was still flying piston singles
Quote: You find the Scripture quotations normal? Really?
Which domicile was the CP from that you flew with? I know some are a little off but none has struck me as the religious type
Quote: All the little juveniles that can't keep their fingers and their immature comments off of 121.5 in US domestic airspace. FOQA catching a few and promptly citing them while also stripping them of their FCC permit and employment.

Another US example of unprofessional behavior from US Regional Air Carriers. Pathetic little boys playing on a radio that may be needed for an emergency.
Are you that guy with the nano second response ("you're on guard!") when I accidentally say something on guard? Or when I intentionally say something on guard? 😎

Honestly, I've never found immature guard acitivity to be a pervasive problem in all sorts of flying operations over the course of 20,000 hours. You're comment about FOQA data and apparent aggressive enforcement surprises me. Not intending to give you a hard time ... genuinely interested to hear specifics. Do share.
Quote: Persistent other rumors of some sort of magic triangulation that will locate the offender. Not going to happen, for better or worse.
Exactly,
But when the other guy in the plane doesn't think it's quite as witty as you do and calls pro-standards, it might get toned down. The guarrrrrddddd thing is getting old, it was funny the first 250ish times, but now it is the same as a 6 year old telling the same joke over and over.
This problem will solve its self, when ATC gets tired of the issue and the FAA decides to involve the Federal Governments full willingness to chase shadows. Couldn't cost more than a few dozen million....
The guy who yelled on 121.5"would you guys get off the Delta Ops frequency right now" was pretty funny though.
Quote: Did I mention the 290 KIAS at 8,000'?

Amazingly enough, I witnessed all this on a single trip. I kept looking around for a hidden camera, waiting for Ashton Kutcher to pop up and scream, 'You've been punk'd!'
A.S.A.P., if you called the speed deviation, not if you just sat there and meekly watched.
Quote: The last quote says it all about the FFDO "mentality."
Cowboy boots?
Mustache.....?
Sorry if these guys have already been nominated. Even if they have, it's probably worth a repeat: whoever thought it was a good idea to recycle the Eastern name and image. Supreme Tools!

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5815/22513916028_4cd1a0db38_b.jpg
Quote: A.S.A.P., if you called the speed deviation, not if you just sat there and meekly watched.
I called it, and it was fixed.. Probably should have filed an ASAP, come to think of it. Too late now, though...
224  624  674  714  720  721  722  723  724  725  726  727  728  734  774  824  1224 
Page 724 of 1239
Go to