Notices
Hangar Talk For non-aviation-related discussion and aviation threads that don't belong elsewhere

Tool of the day

Old 02-05-2016, 01:47 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2015
Position: Downward Dog

Yeah that's art, and my back hair is a mosaic.

Mad Flows Brah.
Old 02-05-2016, 02:09 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2010
Position: DOWNGRADE COMPLETE: Thanks Gary. Thanks SWAPA.

Originally Posted by Coneydog View Post
Sure...whatever you say buddy!😄 👌
Wow. You really got me on that one
Old 02-05-2016, 03:05 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2014

Originally Posted by WesternSkies View Post
Yeah that's art, and my back hair is a mosaic.

Mad Flows Brah.
Compelling post...good one bruh
Old 02-05-2016, 03:47 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2009
Position: Downwind, headed straight for the rocks, shanghaied aboard the ship of fools.

Originally Posted by WHACKMASTER View Post
That was "talent" and "art", huh?
Sadly it is. We live in a no child left behind world where every kid gets a medal or ribbon and a kid flinging poo on the wall is encouraged to embrace his/her performance artistry. I could only listen to about 15 seconds of that "talented artist."
Old 02-05-2016, 04:53 PM
Banned

Joined APC: Jul 2015
Position: systems analyst

you know whats funny about all you retards that cant appreciate this guy? is that YOU COULDNT DO IT! its not that you wouldnt...you couldnt...you dont have a creative bone in your body and yet bash some dude who is singing in a way you dont understand...get over yourself and realize that sometimes you may not like something, but you got to appreciate the creativity of it....stop being a bunch of a-holes and grow up. i hate rap.....cant stand it.....but i can appreciate the creativity and effort of it......you do something and then stand on your soap box....otherwise GTFO...you old balls
Old 02-05-2016, 04:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by thevagabond View Post
Sadly it is. We live in a no child left behind world where every kid gets a medal or ribbon and a kid flinging poo on the wall is encouraged to embrace his/her performance artistry. I could only listen to about 15 seconds of that "talented artist."
*** you ever done brah? other than fling poop like a no talent monkey
Old 02-05-2016, 05:00 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2009
Position: Downwind, headed straight for the rocks, shanghaied aboard the ship of fools.

Originally Posted by deadseal View Post
*** you ever done brah? other than fling poop like a no talent monkey
Well for one I don't come on public forums and act like an uneducated wannabe island surfer and call everyone brah. Aloha.
Old 02-05-2016, 05:11 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2014

Well for one I don't come on public forums and act like an uneducated wannabe island surfer and call everyone brah. Aloha.
No, instead you get onto an anonymous forum and hurl insults from the confines of your computer. And for what?? What have you contributed? You're the worst kind of douche...bruh. I have no doubt you're leading the pack of disengenuiois dirt bags who go and 'volunteer' at a homeless shelter solely because you can put it on your United app.
Old 02-05-2016, 06:15 PM
Banned

havent you seen the gieco commercial broseph stalin?
you gots to keep up with the times yo
you be trippin brah
Old 02-05-2016, 08:20 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2012

Originally Posted by deadseal View Post
you know whats funny about all you retards that cant appreciate this guy? is that YOU COULDNT DO IT! its not that you wouldnt...you couldnt...you dont have a creative bone in your body and yet bash some dude who is singing in a way you dont understand...get over yourself and realize that sometimes you may not like something, but you got to appreciate the creativity of it....stop being a bunch of a-holes and grow up. i hate rap.....cant stand it.....but i can appreciate the creativity and effort of it......you do something and then stand on your soap box....otherwise GTFO...you old balls
Definitely not a Tool, but art? GMAFB. I won't belittle the guy for fooling around and making something, I believe respect for one's fellow man in his pursuits in life is a virtue. However, that doesn't qualify anything as a work of art.

I took the time to listen and IMHO, there wasn't anything I couldn't compete with after 2.5 days of shopping on Amazon Prime for audio equipment and some random jabbering, and I just busted 50 years old. In fact, after well over two decades of working in this sub-primal basement of the movie "Midnight Express", I think I have enough material for a double album and year opening for Marshall Mathers