Tool of the day

Subscribe
335  735  785  825  831  832  833  834  835  836  837  838  839  845  885  935 
Page 835 of 1239
Go to
I think he is a troll , that's way too over the top even for a scab, most try to keep a low profile, he's trolling, trying to spin everyone up and succeeding. : )
New Item for the peanut gallery:

Somebody tell me that the hilarious PA accidentally made on Guard this afternoon at about 15:15 (or thereabouts) somewhere over coastal N. Carolina by Delta extolling the awesomeness of their carrier qualified, 168 (or however many) carrier landings, veteran crew wasn't staged. It was too ridiculous to be true. The deluge of abuse and cat-calling that followed it was as unbelievable as the PA itself, and I usually ignore abuse of 121.5. Even my relatively staid captain was laughing.
Quote: New Item for the peanut gallery:

Somebody tell me that the hilarious PA accidentally made on Guard this afternoon at about 15:15 (or thereabouts) somewhere over coastal N. Carolina by Delta extolling the awesomeness of their carrier qualified, 168 (or however many) carrier landings, veteran crew wasn't staged. It was too ridiculous to be true. The deluge of abuse and cat-calling that followed it was as unbelievable as the PA itself, and I usually ignore abuse of 121.5. Even my relatively staid captain was laughing.
Not an accident, third time in a month. Someone thinks its funny to do the same joke (fake PA) over and over.

Just another double breasted admiral trailing the leading edge of technology whose a legend in his own mind. That's all... nothing else to read. Besides himself and the other groupies, who gives a rat's a$$ about the carrier landings with exception of the landing ang grabbing the third wire of course. time to give the carrier landings a rest or is it arrest.

Word is a few tools at CommutAir have created a game to mock Delta pilots on guard. That speech has been popping up on too many forums for it to be the same accidental broadcast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: Just another double breasted admiral trailing the leading edge of technology whose a legend in his own mind. That's all... nothing else to read. Besides himself and the other groupies, who gives a rat's a$$ about the carrier landings with exception of the landing ang grabbing the third wire of course. time to give the carrier landings a rest or is it arrest.

BS, it's not Delta, it's some little dweeb in his RJ running around the eastern US. It was actually well done and funny the first few times, but him and his copycats have worn out their welcome by endlessly repeating the same joke.

I've heard the same crap 3 times and I rarely get north of the FL/GA border.

Wouldn't recommend the same guys trying it when moving to mainline. It would be the last leg with me and I'd suggest it be the last leg with the company, but that would be someone else's decision.
I care. Military pilots are heroes. Landing on a ship, or on some piece of dirt with NVGs in the middle of the night, or even successfully completing a routine air-to-air refueling operation requires skill and training far beyond what I'll ever experience as an airline pilot. Heck, all of that doesn't even include the real stress those pilots deal with on-mission.

Hats off to the military folks. It's just a PA, down that cognac and turn up the volume on your headphones if you don't like it.

Respect.
Quote: I care. Military pilots are heroes. Landing on a ship, or on some piece of dirt with NVGs in the middle of the night, or even successfully completing a routine air-to-air refueling operation requires skill and training far beyond what I'll ever experience as an airline pilot. Heck, all of that doesn't even include the real stress those pilots deal with on-mission.

Hats off to the military folks. It's just a PA, down that cognac and turn up the volume on your headphones if you don't like it.

Respect.
Groupie!!!!!! use that tissue to wipe that brown spot off the old shnazola. Done a wee bit more exciting flying in 6 Continents. How many remember good old Kai Tak with those 40kts x-wind landings with pi$$ing down rain. Now that was fun. But I don't need to relate my 40+ years experience to the folks in the back or anyone else for that matter who really don't give a crap. That's what the bar is for after the day of terrifying feats of commercial aviation after shooting a coupled CATIII Autoland Approach. That is of course if anyone cares to listen to the "There I was" stories.
Quote: Groupie!!!!!! use that tissue to wipe that brown spot off the old shnazola. Done a wee bit more exciting flying in 6 Continents. How many remember good old Kai Tak with those 40kts x-wind landings with pi$$ing down rain. Now that was fun. But I don't need to relate my 40+ years experience to the folks in the back or anyone else for that matter who really don't give a crap. That's what the bar is for after the day of terrifying feats of commercial aviation after shooting a coupled CATIII Autoland Approach. That is of course if anyone cares to listen to the "There I was" stories.
Dude, it was a made up PA. You just got trolled so hard. You sound like you have low self esteem. (By the way you just did the exact thing you claimed to hate by talking about stupid landings in some stupid place).
Quote: Just another double breasted admiral trailing the leading edge of technology whose a legend in his own mind. That's all... nothing else to read. Besides himself and the other groupies, who gives a rat's a$$ about the carrier landings with exception of the landing ang grabbing the third wire of course. time to give the carrier landings a rest or is it arrest.
Quote: Groupie!!!!!! use that tissue to wipe that brown spot off the old shnazola. Done a wee bit more exciting flying in 6 Continents. How many remember good old Kai Tak with those 40kts x-wind landings with pi$$ing down rain. Now that was fun. But I don't need to relate my 40+ years experience to the folks in the back or anyone else for that matter who really don't give a crap. That's what the bar is for after the day of terrifying feats of commercial aviation after shooting a coupled CATIII Autoland Approach. That is of course if anyone cares to listen to the "There I was" stories.
Yikes.

335  735  785  825  831  832  833  834  835  836  837  838  839  845  885  935 
Page 835 of 1239
Go to