Tool of the day

Subscribe
495  895  945  985  991  992  993  994  995  996  997  998  999  1005  1045  1095 
Page 995 of 1239
Go to
Quote: They make many, it's just that they're equally consistent with the much more parsimonious round Earth.
Testable predictions? Enlighten me
Quote: The threadjacker that brings that point up in this particular thread is my nominee for TOTD.
Agreed. climate change discussions on here are stupid, specifically when we're all spraying like crazy to keep the heat down, whoops, said too much, my bad
Quote: Agreed. climate change discussions on here are stupid, specifically when we're all spraying like crazy to keep the heat down, whoops, said too much, my bad
Thanks dude. Now we all have to come in 1 hour early and listen to another threatening brief about opsec from one of those scaly reptilian bastards from security.

I'm already on my 2nd step disciplinary letter for cracking a FL Gator joke that one of them somehow took personally during the last training session about how humans weren't the best life forms. At the 3rd step I lose my immunity card to avoid their feed lot.
Quote: Agreed. climate change discussions on here are stupid, specifically when we're all spraying like crazy to keep the heat down, whoops, said too much, my bad
The first rule of SprayClub is...
DON'T TALK ABOUT SPRAYCLUB!
The second rule of SprayClub is...
Maybe not TOTD, but how about pet-peeve of the day. Two pilots who struck up a conversation while jsing in cabin seats, speaking loudly while a FA was doing the safety demo right next to them.

Same would apply if they were FAs in those seats.
Quote: Maybe not TOTD, but how about pet-peeve of the day. Two pilots who struck up a conversation while jsing in cabin seats, speaking loudly while a FA was doing the safety demo right next to them.

Nothing beats breathing deeply into the intercom during the oxy demo.
Quote: Maybe not TOTD, but how about pet-peeve of the day. Two pilots who struck up a conversation while jsing in cabin seats, speaking loudly while a FA was doing the safety demo right next to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXwRpCD1Wdo

Oh LNL76, they just could not help themselves.

They were all caught up in debating hand flying by millennial pilots using the AoA indicator in marginal weather caused by climate change that was reported by Brian Williams and Matt Lauer from their special report; “How we trained military female flight crews during the Vietnam war.”
Quote: Oh LNL76, they just could not help themselves.

They were all caught up in debating hand flying by millennial pilots using the AoA indicator in marginal weather caused by climate change that was reported by Brian Williams and Matt Lauer from their special report; “How we trained military female flight crews during the Vietnam war.”

Lol! Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Oh LNL76, they just could not help themselves.

HA! However, it was more like the stud DL 75/76 guy edumacating the low-time regional puke.
495  895  945  985  991  992  993  994  995  996  997  998  999  1005  1045  1095 
Page 995 of 1239
Go to