Tool of the day

Subscribe
496  896  946  986  992  993  994  995  996  997  998  999  1000  1006  1046  1096 
Page 996 of 1239
Go to
Quote: HA! However, it was more like the stud DL 75/76 guy edumacating the low-time regional puke.
Professional aviators at work.
Quote: Maybe not TOTD, but how about pet-peeve of the day. Two pilots who struck up a conversation while jsing in cabin seats, speaking loudly while a FA was doing the safety demo right next to them.

Same would apply if they were FAs in those seats.
Very disrespectful indeed. Some people don’t have a clue at times.
Quote: Oh LNL76, they just could not help themselves.

They were all caught up in debating hand flying by millennial pilots using the AoA indicator in marginal weather caused by climate change that was reported by Brian Williams and Matt Lauer from their special report; “How we trained military female flight crews during the Vietnam war.”
Hey look! It’s an old white guy watching the world change and finds it sooo scawee
Using today’s millennial standards, I find this statement racist. I choose to be offended. But I’m not really sure, so y’all need to wait a bit while I get these crayons out and work on this picture.
Quote: Hey look! It’s an old white guy watching the world change and finds it sooo scawee
That's "Mr. old white guy" to you sonny. lol

Your statement speaks volumes about you. Makes me all the more happy to be labeled with your term.
Quote: That's "Mr. old white guy" to you sonny. lol

Your statement speaks volumes about you. Makes me all the more happy to be labeled with your term.
Well, I think we found a new TOTD, eh?

Also, there's absolutely NOTHING wrong with "old, white guys!" .
Quote: Hey look! It’s an old white guy watching the world change and finds it sooo scawee
The difference:

An old bull and a young bull were standing on a hilltop overlooking their herd. The youngster, pawing and snorting, said "Whoa, lookit all them cows! Let's run down there real fast and get us one of them!"

The old bull looked over at him and said "Go ahead, run down there real fast and get you one. I'll walk down there nice and slow and get the rest of them."

It's funny how young people mistake their ignorance for wisdom. Youth is wasted on the young.
Quote: Oh LNL76, they just could not help themselves.

They were all caught up in debating hand flying by millennial pilots using the AoA indicator in marginal weather caused by climate change that was reported by Brian Williams and Matt Lauer from their special report; “How we trained military female flight crews during the Vietnam war.”
From the generation that brought you the 2008 financial crisis, fetishization of the military industrial complex, and reinvented the term fiscal irresponsibility, comes this hot take:

Millennials are bad and science is fake

I guess if you can't argue with them, attack them for when they were born
Quote: Well, I think we found a new TOTD, eh?

Also, there's absolutely NOTHING wrong with "old, white guys!" .
Something about the wrinkles coming out........
Millenials. . . I was just at a coffee shop doing some AQP homework when a millenial loudly blurted out, "All right, who's the toe tapper?" Evidently his ocd and latch key upbringing and subsequent lack of manners prevents him from silencing his pie hole and understanding and accepting that in public places people can tap their toes. While not aviation related he merits tool of the day consideration.
496  896  946  986  992  993  994  995  996  997  998  999  1000  1006  1046  1096 
Page 996 of 1239
Go to