United flying together employee site

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I am taking a vacation to Europe next week with my family. I am looking at the loads on the flying together and for one specific flights as most loads are saying -6 or -4 but looking at the seat map it is showing at least 30 seats open on each flight. Is the seat map more accurate or is the actual number whether it is positive or negative? Can someone please from United chime in? If the new flying together is as inaccurate as the old united was then I know that you can't trust either one.

Thanks
coair employee-res has always been very accurate. looks like the new system is too. i would trust it over the united.com seat map.
Quote: coair employee-res has always been very accurate. looks like the new system is too. i would trust it over the united.com seat map.
Beg to differ, former skynet and now flyingtogether is so inaccurate it's annoying.

I'm not the ONLY one with that experience;

http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/re...commuting.html
The seatmap is very inaccurate. The seatmap on united.com (or any site) only shows what seats have been assigned/selected, it does not reflect tickets that have been purchased to which no seat has been assigned/chosen. There are always a fair number of tickets that have been purchased and havent been assigned a seat in advance.
Another question.
Available equals Capacity minus Booked, Held and Revenue Standbys (RSB)
What is held?
Quote: Another question.
Available equals Capacity minus Booked, Held and Revenue Standbys (RSB)
What is held?
Held = weight restriction
Quote: Beg to differ, former skynet and now flyingtogether is so inaccurate it's annoying.

I'm not the ONLY one with that experience;

http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/re...commuting.html
Have found it to be very accurate.
Quote: Have found it to be very accurate.
Agree. Very accurate if you understand what the numbers mean, and its extremely accurate compared to weblist. Many people still don't seem to understand that a lot of the "New United" hubs experience a lot of mis-connects. Just because a weather event keeps half the revenue pax from showing up, or a cancellation on another flight overbooks your flight 2 hours before go time, doesn't mean employeeres was inaccurate.
Quote: Held = weight restriction
Thanks blastoff

I was checking flights out of Key West, some with held seats, some not, same equipment. Still doesn't make sense.
Quote: Thanks blastoff

I was checking flights out of Key West, some with held seats, some not, same equipment. Still doesn't make sense.

Probably because some flights have more known cargo than others, thus the pax restriction.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to