Building Multi-Time in Kansas

Subscribe
I am looking at keeping a PA-30 in Wichita and taking some trips on the long weekends. I'm wondering if there is anybody out there that would like to come along and log the PIC time. You could share my operating costs and save me money while you get your ME time. I have an MEI. Are low-time folks still building time this way?
Quote: I am looking at keeping a PA-30 in Wichita and taking some trips on the long weekends. I'm wondering if there is anybody out there that would like to come along and log the PIC time. You could share my operating costs and save me money while you get your ME time. I have an MEI. Are low-time folks still building time this way?
I know someone who will be interested, pls PM me when you are able to & we can talk more.....
I am interested and live right outside of KCK. I did my MEI training in the Twinkie...great plane.

I can't send a PM to you. Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Jason
Quote: I know someone who will be interested, pls PM me when you are able to & we can talk more.....
Thanks, bcpilot, for your response. I am really new to this forum and the system does not allow new users to access the PM system until they have made about ten posts. Consequently, I cannot contact you that way. I will be posting over the next few days, and so I should have access to the PM feature pretty soon. At that point I will get back in touch with you.
You can email me directly [email protected] & we can talk more.

Rick