$12.3M for 130 days of work

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: I'm a pilot, so I am willing to work 131 days for $12.2mil. Where do I send my resume?!
Quote: I'll send in my resume the next day and offer to do it for $10 mil! <----Now this thread is tied to the airline industry!
Perfect example of why this industry is where it is today.
When Friday rolls around, all the papers are gonna be talking about is Zuckerberg's net worth... who GAS?
Quote: So...what major airline does this have anything to do with?
I was going to say Delta, since they spent the equivilant of $856,000 a day on Comair since they bought us 12 years ago.

And by spent, I mean lost with nothing to show for it. Just like Yahoo.
Ahh, nothing like equality. If I lied on my resume, and landed a job as a pilot. Then crashed, somehow surviving I am sure that I would also be able to keep my stock options. And I bet that that the media would also rally behind me so as to escape prosecution.
Alternatively I bet if you 'padded' your resume indicating that not only are you a pilot, but a farm manager, and ran our ranch into the ground, I'm sure that our staff, board and shareholders would just say, oh well, no biggie... right!?
I dunno about the U.S. but here [Aus] this is fraud, theft by deception.
.... Glad I picked Google over Yahoo for my superannuation [401K]
Nevermind! I just saw that this thread was moved.
Ally
I never realized one of The Kids in the Hall refugees earned so much!

Kids in the Hall: Buddy Cole 01- Love at First Sight - YouTube

You'll figure it out when this little corporate cherub gets the job as CEO of your airline in the near future.
Quote: You'll figure it out when this little corporate cherub gets the job as CEO of your airline in the near future.
and magically appears with an aviation-science degree.
I'll pay $100,000 to interview. If I get hired i'll do it for 10% less then anybody else. I'll work saturdays and sundays(8-5pm) and get paid for 4 hrs on those days, kind of like RR just in case the company has a crisis on the weekend. Also if hired, within six months i'll pay $10,000 for the Dell computer type rating. Is there a bigger group of morons then pilots? Please say yes , because my search for that group keeps leading back to pilots.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to