Javelin Air Services LLC

Subscribe
Javelin Air Services LLC

Has anyone used this financing/contract pilot service? It sounds like a good deal...but y'all know the saying.
Quote: Javelin Air Services LLC

Has anyone used this financing/contract pilot service? It sounds like a good deal...but y'all know the saying.
Did you ever get any feedback?

I have been talking to them, but they want my 50% up front and I'm not in agreement with that. Their argument is that Flight schools want to be paid everything up front, and they are only requiring me to pay 50%, while they make payments over two years to the school.

The problem I have, is the schools I am looking at only require prepayment for the section being worked on. Ex: Private Pilot, Instrument, etc. If they are going to make monthly payments spread out over two years, why can't I make monthly payments? or just pay 50% of the course I am currently involved in?
I called them a couple months ago and spoke to one of the owners. Didn't get a warm fuzzy after our talk. Decided just to pay as I go because I did not get a clear explanation of how their contract gigs work. I mean, what happens when my big offer from FedEx comes ?? Can I take it, or will I be stuck to a contract operation for God-knows how long?

There were other things he told me that just did not add up (the 50% upfront payment being one of them)...but no need to go into details here. I can send a PM if you want.