Best Shoes

Subscribe
4  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 14 of 14
Go to
Anyone have these Justin's? They look like they may be nice enough to wear with the uniform.

JUSTIN BOOTS #3170 GIDEON
Clark's Truxton or Truxton Top boots for the winter weather. Comfortable & airport friendly, but they're not slip-on/off.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Been wearing the Dunham Burlington for years. Usually get around 2-3 years use per pair depending if I'm on reserve (fly less) or block holder. Water proof and nylon shank so you don't need to take them off if you have to go thru security.

Jericho Burlington Waterproof Oxford | Dunham®
These look very nice. The leather holds up nicely? Gotta buy extra wide shoes, may have to give these a try.

Quote: Been wearing the Dunham Burlington for years. Usually get around 2-3 years use per pair depending if I'm on reserve (fly less) or block holder. Water proof and nylon shank so you don't need to take them off if you have to go thru security.

Jericho Burlington Waterproof Oxford | Dunham®
Quote: These look very nice. The leather holds up nicely? Gotta buy extra wide shoes, may have to give these a try.
Yeah. I get extra wide also. 4e is slightly snug and 6e is slightly loose for me. 5e would be perfect. Just pulled out a new pair tonight. Last pair lasted since Aug 2013. Yes nice thick leather, lots of support.

I order from this guy.

aperfectdealer.com

Fast free shipping. I'm in eastern pa and he is in nj so I get my order in 2 days usually.

The Burlington and NB 624 or 857 (rip 856) are the only day to day shoes/sneakers I wear. Dunham Burlington for work and NB 857 for everything else. I have a pair of Dunham Addisons for an over the ankle boot. Works great for the motorcycle.

https://www.aperfectdealer.com/men-s...son-black.html

Try finding ski boots in 6e. What a pain in the ass.
If SIDI didn't make a mega size I'd be out of a mountain bike shoe also.
PM sent.

Quote: Yeah. I get extra wide also. 4e is slightly snug and 6e is slightly loose for me. 5e would be perfect. Just pulled out a new pair tonight. Last pair lasted since Aug 2013. Yes nice thick leather, lots of support.

I order from this guy.

aperfectdealer.com

Fast free shipping. I'm in eastern pa and he is in nj so I get my order in 2 days usually.

The Burlington and NB 624 or 857 (rip 856) are the only day to day shoes/sneakers I wear. Dunham Burlington for work and NB 857 for everything else. I have a pair of Dunham Addisons for an over the ankle boot. Works great for the motorcycle.

https://www.aperfectdealer.com/men-s...son-black.html

Try finding ski boots in 6e. What a pain in the ass.
If SIDI didn't make a mega size I'd be out of a mountain bike shoe also.
Quote: Arias looks nice, not sure it would be dressy enough for the uniform?

Blundstones are butt-ugly, IMHO.
Agreed on the Blundstones. Not a fan of the loops at the tops of the shoe. Someone also posted a link to a pair of Justin Gideon's that look really sharp.
I absolutely love these...
Timberland Earthkeepers Chelsea Boot
Comfortable in winter and summer, easy to clean and shine, look good with jeans.
http://m.macys.com/shop/product/timb...yMnhoCvb3w_wcB
Clark's. Throw in some good footbeds (I use Superfeet) and you'll be set.
Check out SAS or Ecco shoes both very good shoes and great for all day wear.
4  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 14 of 14
Go to