Turks & Caicos Flight Planning

Subscribe
First time going down there next week. Does fltplan.com automatically put down the estimated fir crossing time or do I have to call an actual briefer and file that way? Does the handler at Provi handle customs as far as telling them when we are coming, etc?

Thanks.
Fltplan.com will file both ways for you now including FIR's. I've only used Provo Air Center and they're excellent. Customs is located in the same building through a separate entrance. You can either fax a gendec down to PAC or use their online handling request form. Either way it's all you'll need for notification.

It's a great FBO by domestic standards and excellent by Caribbean standards. Enjoy
People in Provo are great. Very friendly. Provo air center is reliable and one of the best FBO's in the Carib along with La Romana DR. My company doesn't use FLTPLAN.COM for int'l ops, so I called a briefer. Pretty straight forward. If you're unfamiliar with int'l flight plans, get your hands on an int'l flight plan form before calling the briefer as there is some additional info they require (emergency equip, life rafts ect...). Enjoy the flight, the approach is pretty scenic. Cool place to fly into.
Thank you.