Solairus Aviation

Subscribe
Hello everyone.

I've been trying to find additional information about Solairus Aviation for some time now. The only information I've found has been on their website. I haven't been able to dig up anything else on any other sites at all, almost like there's a social media blackout on the company.

Guess I've been looking for the same questions that everyone else asks about a certain company (QOL, pay, schedule......)

I'm not expecting much, but any info would be appreciated.

Thanks
Quote: Hello everyone.

I've been trying to find additional information about Solairus Aviation for some time now. The only information I've found has been on their website. I haven't been able to dig up anything else on any other sites at all, almost like there's a social media blackout on the company.

Guess I've been looking for the same questions that everyone else asks about a certain company (QOL, pay, schedule......)

I'm not expecting much, but any info would be appreciated.

Thanks
It is the former Sunset. The 135 management company. Same people from what I understand, just re-badged. I knew two different crews who worked for Sunset and they seemed to be ok, but both planes were managed owner aircraft and the crews only flew for those planes.

I don't know why sunset went away, but the rumor was that they were not paying their bills to aircraft owners.
Had a buddy work there on the Challenger 604 said they needed if i remember correctly 5000TT to sling gear.
To sling gear these days in a challenger you need a little more than 5000tt. Like 5000tt in 500in type, Preferably current and qualified.