Gone flyzed.com , how to check the loads?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Non Rev Checkin

This site is $20 for a year subscription but will give you a good idea of the loads on all airlines except southwest. Use coupon code 20723 for $1.50 off.
seattle what are you looking for maybe I can help if it's a EU carrier.
olympic, efharisto for the offer , but I am going to use it to check the loads for my commute. We lost the ZED fares so no more European travel for me
Quote: https://www.myidtravel.com
My ID travel is not available to Republic people.
ASU.COM has a solution called TripCheck. It is actually better than Flyzed as it gives actual numbers, alerts, Zed prices and airline phone numbers. I have used it for a year or so and it works fine. You can find more info at: Sign Up For Tripcheck - ASU Travel - Interline discounts for over 40 years
Isn't there some huge facebook group where people help eachother out with loads? Anyone know about this?
I saw a website once that you could put in any 2 airports and it showed you every possible way to get there in a really simple chart, anyone know what it is?
Quote: I saw a website once that you could put in any 2 airports and it showed you every possible way to get there in a really simple chart, anyone know what it is?
Passrider.

Interline Travel and Pass Travel Information for airline employees - passrider.com - Interline Travel and Pass Travel Information for airline employees, retired airline employees and their families and friends.
Try
FlightStats - Global Flight Tracker, Status Tracking and Airport Information
click on flights and drop down for availability
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to