this company is a joke

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
can't wait for the new drive...this company really doesn't have a clue...they cut there nose off to despite their face. they are are far off from other "airline's" and have alot to learn
You'll have to be more specific, several of us are stuck at companies that are a joke:-)
Quote: .they cut there nose off to despite their face. they are are far off from other "airline's" and have alot to learn

I'm still processing this syntax error...
Quote: can't wait for the new drive...this company really doesn't have a clue...they cut there nose off to despite their face. they are are far off from other "airline's" and have alot to learn
Maybe its because your grammar skills are way off? How much Scotch is left in that bottle?
I'm gonna go with..... United.
Quote: I'm gonna go with..... United.
Nah, I'm gonna guess we're talking about Southwest here.
New drive? I'm going to guess JetBlue
Jetblue has decided to stop giving industry average pay increases. My guess is that the new Delta rate and future United rate will raise their Airbus rates out of Jetblue management's comfort zone. I have never really understood that Jetblue industry average thing anyway. When Jetblue started up before the legacy bankruptcies, its pay was nowhere near industry average.
Quote: can't wait for the new drive...this company really doesn't have a clue...they cut there nose off to despite their face. they are are far off from other "airline's" and have alot to learn
I'm guessing since he said "drive" he's referring to JetBlue and a union drive. The only thing I can say for sure is that mofo is wasted. Friends don't let friends drink and post.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to