Kalitta Air

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
Can anyone confirm this. I have been hearing this rumor but can't find any solid confirmation. I hope it is true!
Quote: Can anyone confirm this. I have been hearing this rumor but can't find any solid confirmation. I hope it is true!
I can comfirm without a doubt that this is indeed a rumor.
Assuming that this rumor is true, how long would it be before these airplanes would start flying on the line for K4?
Just flew w/ ex asst. Chf. He said boss bid on 3 of 9. Didn't win them and wasn't heart broken. Nothing else til after elections. Also, cap n trade will ef the classic and a lot of us will be ef'd.

I welcome anyone to prove me wrong.

Have a good night.
and i heard that the of the 3, 2 were ex Jade, and 1 was the sister ship to 782,and that it looked pretty good,we shall see.
Quote: and i heard that the of the 3, 2 were ex Jade, and 1 was the sister ship to 782,and that it looked pretty good,we shall see.
I was in YIP last week and was told the 2 were China Southern???? Any way, it is good to see the ole man is still actively persuing airplanes!
I love it !!! Next they will be - 8s !!! But I'm glad we are seeking too, Gods grace , more airframes !!!
Quote: I was in YIP last week and was told the 2 were China Southern???? Any way, it is good to see the ole man is still actively persuing airplanes!
Did you hear that we got them or is the doom and gloom of Usless true?
i had bkfast with the same former asst chief pilot, he wasn't all doom and gloom when we talked, our Connie is a sly fox, he will get those frames at his price, and odds are he will be the last man standing when it all shakes out, enjoy your day/night/weekend !!!
Quote: i had bkfast with the same former asst chief pilot, he wasn't all doom and gloom when we talked, our Connie is a sly fox, he will get those frames at his price, and odds are he will be the last man standing when it all shakes out, enjoy your day/night/weekend !!!
+1.............
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to