Disclosing ASAP-covered FAA violations

Subscribe
I'm about to apply for new airline jobs.
Here is my questions.
About 2 and 4yrs ago, I had to file ASAP report about pilot deviation.
FAA did investigation and got warning letter but because of ASAP, case closed.
New company I'm about to apply, asking if any incident, accident, or violation that is currently pending an FAA decision? and I said No. Becuase that case is closed without any violation.
Next question is Were you ever a member of a crew that was under investigation or received a violation by the FAA or Military?
Well.. Should I say Yes or No?
I know FAA did investigate but ASAP protected my violation. My concern is that what if they find that out? Not the details but something like 'Code 44' on my records.
Or should I just say yes and explain about what happened?

Thanks guys!~
You always say yes and explain later. Always.
If you have received a Letter of Correction or Warning Letter from the FAA within the past 2 years then yes. If not then no. If you are not sure, I'd suggest that you request a record of your enforcement history. There should be a link on the faa.gov website.
ASAP *DOES NOT* mean it never happened.

ASAP only waives the punishment (in cases which qualify).

Did you have a pilot deviation? Yes
Were you investigated? Yes
Were you found to be at fault? Yes, and you got a warning letter
Did you get a letter of correction? No
Was your certificate suspended or revoked? No, ASAP protected you from that.

The airlines don't care if you were punished, they just want to know if you did the crime.

Read the questions VERY carefully, and answer them precisely without any weaseling. If in doubt, err on the side of caution.

They will usually hire pilots with a minor incident.

They will ALWAYS fire pilots who lied on their application (then you career is over because you can never satisfactorily explain why you got fired after a couple weeks).