That Congrats Thread

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
It was HILARIOUS! Thanks for making my 4:30am show for the hotel van a humorous one!
http://youtube.com/#/watch?v=CUPDRnUWeBA
When i finished reading that thread, I seriously felt like like the completion of my first leg ever on IOE - as if a million things just happened in the blink of an eye, of which only about 5 of them I knew, and I was still on number 1.

The second time through (in hopes I would get the deeper meaning) I was laughing so hard, the people next to me at the hotel must think Ive gone insane.
That Congrats Thread
Glad I read this on the toilet. Could have Elvised a good pair of pants!!!
While sitting here on the toilet hoping the fiber one bars will unclog me, i decided to read the congrats thread. What the hell was he talking about. I also now picture the poster sitting in the corner naked with tissues crying.
Also how many years do you think Kate Upton has left before the body goes. I say two.
That Congrats Thread
I bet the guy he was talking about does not even like him.
Quote: While sitting here on the toilet hoping the fiber one bars will unclog me, i decided to read the congrats thread. What the hell was he talking about. I also now picture the poster sitting in the corner naked with tissues crying.
I picture it as more of a "leave Britney alone" type total meltdown.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to