All American Helicopters Denton TX

Subscribe
Just looking for information on this school in Denton Texas. Anybody train here and can share experience? Thank you
Quote: Just looking for information on this school in Denton Texas. Anybody train here and can share experience? Thank you

This part of US aviation, right? I do not know anything about them but what are your looking for in a helicopter school? What are your goals?
I was just looking for feedback on the quality of instruction as well as cost for just a private add on...i don't know the particulars on requirements for private...im assuming it would be an add on to my fixed wing private.
Quote: I was just looking for feedback on the quality of instruction as well as cost for just a private add on...i don't know the particulars on requirements for private...im assuming it would be an add on to my fixed wing private.
An add-on would be a min. 30hrs (20 dual, 10 solo) I would budget for about 40 hours though. Helicopters especially the small piston trainers take some time to master the feel. Helicopter flying is more "seat of the pants" flying than fixed-wing so you have to get the "feel" before it all comes together.

If its just the private you want to do most any helicopter school should be able to handle. Get the FAA rotorcraft flying handbook and read it before you start. It will save you money to know that book well before you start training.
Quote: I was just looking for feedback on the quality of instruction as well as cost for just a private add on...i don't know the particulars on requirements for private...im assuming it would be an add on to my fixed wing private.
You should be able to call All American Helicopter (which is part of US Aviation now) for a quote.

1-866-383-2400

That is just the general line but if you call during normal business hours they should have no problem routing you to the proper person.