Fapa Career Fair Boston 8/25/12

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Anyway one from NY/NJ area willing to join me driving to the career fair in Boston on 8/25. I'm willing to drive and return the same day and looking for someone to share travel costs. I have SUV so I can carry bunch of people or I can join in as a passenger as well.

Anyone interested pm me.
PMs
I think you need more posts (20ish?) before PMs are "turned on" for you, so don't be alarmed if there no responses.

Good Luck!
Where u at? Don't know if I should go 1300+TT only 62 multi.
Thanks for the hint. I will keep posting.
Quote: Where u at? Don't know if I should go 1300+TT only 62 multi.
You should give it a shot. You have a great chance of getting hooked. I had a co-worker was hired a month ago with 1050TT and 55multi.
I'm at 900tt and 24 Multi with a jet type rating. so I decided to give it a shot.
Who did he get hired with?
Who is attending this fair ? What airlines ?
Quote: You should give it a shot. You have a great chance of getting hooked. I had a co-worker was hired a month ago with 1050TT and 55multi.
I'm at 900tt and 24 Multi with a jet type rating. so I decided to give it a shot.
Did you get your jet type in a VLJ? If so, what kind? I'm interested in getting one.
think i am going to go. make a whole weekend out of it. found a cool camp site just south.
Quote: Did you get your jet type in a VLJ? If so, what kind? I'm interested in getting one.
I got mine in B737 in HPA in TX. They are great school.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to