US Airways Application Window Open

Subscribe
29  35  36  37  38  39  40  41 
Page 39 of 41
Go to
Quote: Anyone know how long it's taking for a new F/O to hold Phoenix?
I think its currently about 10 years and increasing every day.
I was on my fifth time applying...Once rejected, one position filled, one canceled, and two under review. I was hired from the Feb 13 group. I'm a military guy - 3200TT, 1200PIC Turbine, B737 type, C-17 pilot. I was the only one in my interview group last Wednesday in Charlotte. I still have to go back for my background paperwork.
Quote: 11 Nov, in Phoenix
Thanks! Congrats!
Quote: I was on my fifth time applying...Once rejected, one position filled, one canceled, and two under review. I was hired from the Feb 13 group. I'm a military guy - 3200TT, 1200PIC Turbine, B737 type, C-17 pilot. I was the only one in my interview group last Wednesday in Charlotte. I still have to go back for my background paperwork.
Congrats! I'm a military guy too with similar numbers except I fly C-130s. Seems all the mil guys getting interviews right now are C-17 drivers.
Quote: Congrats! I'm a military guy too with similar numbers except I fly C-130s. Seems all the mil guys getting interviews right now are C-17 drivers.
I applied in five windows, military and 121, 4000 TT, 2300TPIC, 737, A320 types, Chief Pilot/IP/EP, minority, two job fairs and never heard a peep.

It's a lottery at Airways, thank god I no longer have to purchase a ticket.

If you want to fly at Airways, keep plugging away, hopefully you'll get your app pulled and get the call.

Best of luck, I'm a -130 guy too. Or was.
Finally got a call to come interview in CLT! I'm thinking they pulled from the 1 May app window since that's the only one with a "view the directions" link on it.
I just interviewed a couple weeks ago. I hope I get a phone call.
Quote: Finally got a call to come interview in CLT! I'm thinking they pulled from the 1 May app window since that's the only one with a "view the directions" link on it.
You have a view the directions on the May window? Interesting...I have had the view the directions from the Dec app (last year), and the keep warm and application invitation from the Feb app but nothing for May and no calls. I'm mil (135s and 130s) and civ (747s)...can't figure out what the deal is.
Have any calls for CLT interviews gone out this week?
Just got a call for a PHX interview. Is there any difference between PHX or CLT? Am I interviewing for West then?
29  35  36  37  38  39  40  41 
Page 39 of 41
Go to