How can I watch college football on line'

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Hey All,

I get to spend the next couple weeks in our beloved Middle East. (Bahrain, Dubai). There are some college games I cannot bare to miss! Any suggestions?
Quote: I get to spend the next couple weeks in our beloved Middle East. (Bahrain, Dubai). There are some college games I cannot bare to miss! Any suggestions?
Sucks to be you

I have had pretty good luck with this world wide sports website...

LSHunter.net

Good luck!
USTVnow - Watch Live American TV Shows Online

I have not tried it from DXB or BAH but it does work elsewhere...you just need to sign up for a free membership.

I would also try to get a VPN to increase your chances...
tv
If a game is on espn3.com, you can use hotspotshield software to mask you're in the ME. Free version has annoying popups, but the subscription is pretty cheap and is supposedly faster.
FirstRow Live Football Stream | Watch Live Football Online | Live Soccer Stream

No sign up. No VPN. Close the ads that pop up and then make the stream full screen. You won't get any more ads. Works great.
justin.tv - selection is often poor, but major games are usually on - quality varies
ESPN3.

If your home internet provider is listed with ESPN3 you can sign up with them, from home set yourself up for remote viewing, and watch some football on the road. All at no cost.

Have done this from Bahrain but needed a VPN to make it work. If you need a VPN, look up HMA (Hide My A$$). If you sign up for a year, it ends up costing about $4-5 a month.

Hope this helps,

FAJ
You could always get a sling box
Quote:
You could always get a sling box
Unless your team is "out of market" and not shown at home. Sling Box is the $hit. The only issue is you'll need another cable box at home (more $$), unless you want to switch channels while your wife watches her shows. Get a DVR box, so you can record the games you'll miss while flying.
You can use wiziwig (limited NCAA, but it does get bigger games)--don't have to sign up either...

Wiziwig.tv | NFL schedules, watch live and free NFL streams
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to