RAH F/A caught with gun

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
This FA isn't the first to accidentally bring a gun to work, and probably won't be the last. The question is, if TSA was in control of the gun when it was discharged, why is that offense being blamed on the FA.

Gun Goes Off at Philly International Airport | NBC 10 Philadelphia
"the gun accidentally discharged"

no, "the cop or TSA agent did not properly clear the gun and applied pressure to the trigger..."
Republic crews must stay at some pretty "stellar" layover hotels for her to need a gun! OR, maybe she's just trying to protect herself from horny pilots!
She probably thinks like the rest of us and felt the only way she would go to that city is if she brought her gun.
Quote: "the gun accidentally discharged"

no, "the cop or TSA agent did not properly clear the gun and applied pressure to the trigger..."
This is a very common problem with guns that are handled by people who have no idea what they are doing and/or completely disregard the safety rules involved.

I would be interested to see the percentage of guns that TRULY accidentally discharged...on their own...with no human intervention.
"The hatch just blew"
I love the "interviews" they did with random travelers who they "told" the story to. None of the persons interviewed were present when it happened, yet somehow they're experts on aviation, the airlines and firearms. God, I hate the media!

I wonder how these Orbitz idiots would feel (or how many of them know) if they knew exactly how many "flight crew" were authorized to and actually carried.
Quote: This is a very common problem with guns that are handled by people who have no idea what they are doing and/or completely disregard the safety rules involved.

I would be interested to see the percentage of guns that TRULY accidentally discharged...on their own...with no human intervention.
I believe the term "negligent discharge" differs in definition from the term "accidental discharge."
Quote: This is a very common problem with guns that are handled by people who have no idea what they are doing and/or completely disregard the safety rules involved.

Zero.
Quote: Republic crews must stay at some pretty "stellar" layover hotels for her to need a gun! OR, maybe she's just trying to protect herself from horny pilots!
True that some of our layovers may be cause for one wanting to carry, no doubt about that. But as far as the horny pilots comment...have you SEEN our flight attendants? (Particularly in Philly)
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to