Aerial Mapping Job

Subscribe
I came across a job post on willflyforfood.com abot a aerial mapping position in Batavia NY. Now I dont have an account with the site. Mostly due to me low time and dont qualify for 98% of the jobs posted.

So if anyone has any information on them please let me know. I searched it and havent came up with anything. Could also be an oppurtunity for some one else on here as well.
It's for Northern States Aviation. Go to that other message board and you will see posts for them, Landcare, Desert Winds and Air America
Ive sent northern states email. Just to that inquire email adress and never recieved any thing back. tempted to just call.
Honestly... I think most survey companies have just finished hiring for the season. Never hurts to apply anyway, but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.
Trust me I never do. Been hired, started ground school, then been told well we will call you when we are ready to finish your sim and flight training.

Not with Northern States, but will a 135 op.
That seems to be a golden rule in aviation... Don't believe it until your sitting in the cockpit. Up until then, its all just words and talking.