Delta Pilot Open Time app for Android

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
There is an app on the google play store for Delta pilots open time. It is called "SpotFlight". It sends notifications of rotations from open time to your device when the trips go to open time. And you can filter what you want by date, trip length, etc. Works great for me. Has anyone else seen it or using it?
I haven't seen it, but will check it out. Is it secure somehow? I hope there isn't an app just sending out rotation info without first verifying that the person is an active employee.
Looks like it does require your username/pwd and runs in the background on your phone. $10
Anything available for IPhone? Or any plans.

Icrew max is a bit steep $12/month
Here is their web page link so you can check it out:

http://spotflightapp.com/
Quote: Anything available for IPhone? Or any plans.

Icrew max is a bit steep $12/month
$12 a month? I got 13 months for $36
I did hear iphone is in the works
Icrewmax is $21 for six months standard and with the open time add on it is $42.

$3.50 per month standard
$7 per month std plus open time add on

I don't use the open time add on but it would be nice to be notified, emailed, etc when new open time trips pop up. We had something like that at NWA but I can't remember what the program was called. It had a monthly cost as well.
Quote: $12 a month? I got 13 months for $36
https://www.icrewmax.com/mobile/paypal.html

Had a subscription for 3 months for $36, but I never renewed.
When did you get that price recently?
Seems like the pricing keeps changing, and not to sound cheap, but it seems a little steep for the functionality you get.
Great app though.
Quote: Icrewmax is $21 for six months standard and with the open time add on it is $42.

$3.50 per month standard
$7 per month std plus open time add on

I don't use the open time add on but it would be nice to be notified, emailed, etc when new open time trips pop up. We had something like that at NWA but I can't remember what the program was called. It had a monthly cost as well.
Wow... I think jetblue people have that for free!
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to