Approach too high?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote: I don't know?! It got cutoff somehow. Will try to reupload...

Glad you like them.. Cool that you used to fly at LNA & F45...

Where do you fly now? If you ever around here & want to go up msg me.. I fly out of LNA & F45 & FXE all the time. This weekend I'm shooting up to Orlando real quick to pick someone up...
Thanks for the offer! I'm in Colorado now, I fly for a regional airline. I used to fly charter out of PBI a few years ago too. Don't miss the south FL summers!
Ok here's the landing.. For some reason this was cutoff from the 1st video:
Part 1 (Approach):
Approach to North County F45 in a Turbo Skylane - YouTube

Part 2 (Landing):
Landing at North County F45 in a Turbo Skylane - YouTube

Bonus KLNA video (descent thru OVC just before dawn):
Descent through IMC overcast at dawn Lantana KLNA - YouTube
Quote: Thanks for the offer! I'm in Colorado now, I fly for a regional airline. I used to fly charter out of PBI a few years ago too. Don't miss the south FL summers!
Small world... I was born & raised in Lakewood, CO. And I've flown out of BJC -- I think it used to be called Jeffco...

I still try to go skiing in Colorado once every couple years... Colorado is the kind of state that I think everyone must visit at least once in their life. Take a trip to the mountains...

Ps... Don't you miss wearing a uniform with no AC in the heat of a humid FL summer day?
Couple other random flying vids:

Teaching a friend how to fly a T182T over the Gulf of Mexico - YouTube

Flying over Key Biscayne on July 4th - Tons of Boats - YouTube

Landing an SR-22 at KPBI with a Gulfstream landing simultaneously on a parallel runway - YouTube
Quote: Small world... I was born & raised in Lakewood, CO. And I've flown out of BJC -- I think it used to be called Jeffco...

I still try to go skiing in Colorado once every couple years... Colorado is the kind of state that I think everyone must visit at least once in their life. Take a trip to the mountains...

Ps... Don't you miss wearing a uniform with no AC in the heat of a humid FL summer day?
Wow, that is crazy. I was raised in Evergreen, and I did my instrument rating at BJC (when it was still "JeffCo"). I'll send you a PM, we should meet up for a drink when I'm down in FL next time. It's very unusual to see Colorado folks in SE FL!
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to