New name for american eagle?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 4 of 6
Go to
you forgot Command, Air Virginia and Nashville.
Quote: Comair.....just became available, has a nice ring to it, and is great for airlines that will be dissapearing soon.
Yeah that wasn't in bad taste or anything...
Quote: Surprised nobody has said anything about this yet. I've heard that eagle is asking its employees to come up with a new name for eagle.
I'm sure others have heard the same.

Ive thought of two names myself, "bald eagle airlines" & " taco airlines" .

Anybody else have ideas?
Bald taco airlines
JetBlue Express.
Quote: you forgot Command, Air Virginia and Nashville.
Business Express?
Quote: you forgot Command, Air Virginia and Nashville.
Those were all eventually rolled into Flagship.
Quote: You forgot Wings West, and Executive.
True..............
Quote: Yeah that wasn't in bad taste or anything...
evilboy is furloughed Comair. I think he is simply trying to find humor in light of the situation.
Quote:
Supposedly Skywest and their xJ subsidiary have already been awarded an ASA to fly as American Eagle, in Eagles colors.

Not supposedly, more like done deal. The planes are all ready to go for starting ops on 11/15.

Could "operated by skywest" be any smaller?

BTW, the AMR eagle already has a new name picked, they just want to make people feel more involved and make employees think they are making a difference.
Quote: Not supposedly, more like done deal. The planes are all ready to go for starting ops on 11/15.

Could "operated by skywest" be any smaller?

BTW, the AMR eagle already has a new name picked, they just want to make people feel more involved and make employees think they are making a difference.
Sure could. It could be so small and not actually be there. At that point AMERICAN EAGLE pilots would actually be at the controls of an aircraft painted AMERICAN EAGLE.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 4 of 6
Go to