Problems with pictures ?

Subscribe
Any problem with pictures just dropping off in here lately ?

Ally
Im checking to see how it works
Quote: Any problem with pictures just dropping off in here lately ?

Ally

Are you asking about previously posted images disappearing from existing threads? Was there a post that you could provide as an example?
Ally's post is from November 2012. I think that was the time period of all them TOS-violating pictures of underboob. If so, yes, all those pictures have been deleted.
Quote: Are you asking about previously posted images disappearing from existing threads? Was there a post that you could provide as an example?
Ally was referring to the This is Germany thread and for some reason the original pictures of the firetruck that were posted vanished and she uploaded them again and later on the original pics. showed back up.
So now there are 2 sets of firetruck pics.
Looks like I missed out on the underboob .

Fred
The firetruck post looks fine:
http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/yo...ml#post1083495

(Unless you mean another post/thread!)

Where are you seeing the two sets of firetruck images?
Quote: The firetruck post looks fine:
http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/yo...ml#post1083495

(Unless you mean another post/thread!)

Where are you seeing the two sets of firetruck images?
It's post 48 .

Fred
Sounds like the hosting website have was doing some house keeping and moved the photos (they dropped off APC), put them back up at a different URL (Ally uploaded them again from slightly different URL), and then for some reason they restored them to their original location (hosting site restored to original URL). Maybe their server barfed and they scrambled to put humpty back together? I could be wrong.

U-Boob photos should never be lost/moved/dropped

Update: - just looked at the pics. They have different file names. So probably, something broke, a temp fix was put in, and then their server was restored to original.
Quote: Sounds like the hosting website have was doing some house keeping and moved the photos (they dropped off APC), put them back up at a different URL (Ally uploaded them again from slightly different URL), and then for some reason they restored them to their original location (hosting site restored to original URL). Maybe their server barfed and they scrambled to put humpty back together? I could be wrong.

U-Boob photos should never be lost/moved/dropped

Update: - just looked at the pics. They have different file names. So probably, something broke, a temp fix was put in, and then their server was restored to original.
Ok thanks for the explanation and I'll let Ally know .