Hold The Line Fellas

Subscribe
I did my best to create a little motivation

Jeff Reacts to UA Pilots TA Vote - YouTube
Just what I needed right now, a good laugh, thanks
Nice. Now lets make it happen. Vote no and vote often!
Quote: Nice. Now lets make it happen. Vote no and vote often!
Oh, I don't know. We are being told if we vote no sUAL will be Eastern all over again. The fear factor of the gelded pilots is alive and well.
I got a good laugh out of that, thanks!
Whoever made that, well done. Needed a good laugh.....although, why do I imagine that it isn't far from the truth???

Lee
Quote: Oh, I don't know. We are being told if we vote no sUAL will be Eastern all over again. The fear factor of the gelded pilots is alive and well.
Are you convinced a yes vote will stop that from continuing?
Well done!
Fantastic!! Every LEC needs to send that out as a blastmail!!
Quote: Are you convinced a yes vote will stop that from continuing?
To me it doesn't matter. Since I don't have a crystal ball, what the company or the nmb intends to do as a result of a no vote, has zero bearing on my decision. All I'm looking at is the TA.

If an attitude adjustment against the sUAL pilot group is to be waged, then so be it. Will it be executed at a cost of millions to the company only to benefit a few egos and the cal pilot group? I doubt it.
Awesome video. can you make up another one showing J and J trying to come up with a Letter of Implementation to make the Process Agreement turn the Agreement in Principle into final language for a Tentative Agreement?