Eagle lost to ExpressJet

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: When I was a senior FO I'd do whatever it took to get the long one.

That's what she said.
Quote: Wrong..there's a fleet plan..it just hasn't been made public to us peons..my guess is we'll hear something within a few days of Dec 7.
Why Pearl Harbor day?
AA pilots LBFO 2 vote ends that day. If their TA passes, the idea is that AMR will make clear their plans going forward.
AA 757's and S80's transfered to Skywest to fly as AA codeshare for oneworld. New TA allows retired AA aircraft now to be flown by new entrant carrier.
Quote: AA 757's and S80's transfered to Skywest to fly as AA codeshare for oneworld. New TA allows retired AA aircraft now to be flown by new entrant carrier.

Lol. Does ANA do that in japan lol as Air Japan ? Hire 767's to fly their colors ?
I agree, our long overnight in VPS was pretty sweet. The hotel by walmart isn't bad though. It's a short walk to pineapple willy's. Or you can get a 12 pack of beer at walmart on your way to the beach. What else could you ask for?!
a girl with the 12 pack
Quote: Only if xjet would get the same quality of training that eagle gets.
So says every pilot from every flight school, airline, 135 outfit, corporate dept, military squadron, etc....

Don't forget...my dad can beat up your dad, and the sports team from my area is superior to the sports team from your area.
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to