UAL pilots leave $500 million at negot. table

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Due to the impecible knowledge and suberb leadership of ALPA, UAL pilots have left over $500 million at the negotiating table...AGAIN!!!!! So awesome our reps poured fear mongoring and toted the line of NMB parking us or splitting the operation. GO ALPA!!! I love the pilot who will sell his sole for a penny.

-Dont worry..."We will get them next time!"
Ewr756...

I'm so glad you are more intelligent and know for a fact we could have gotten more money. Please volunteer your time and become a negotiator for the next contract, we can use your above average abilities.
I've got a whole mess of shoes and they're not for sale. At two cents per pair I'd take a beating.
Quote: Due to the impecible knowledge and suberb leadership of ALPA, UAL pilots have left over $500 million at the negotiating table...AGAIN!!!!! So awesome our reps poured fear mongoring and toted the line of NMB parking us or splitting the operation. GO ALPA!!! I love the pilot who will sell his sole for a penny.

Source? Who said it and why/how are they to be trusted?
Quote: I love the pilot who will sell his sole for a penny.
How can you be taken as credible when you can't even spell?
Flame bait. Close thread.
Quote: Due to the impecible knowledge and suberb leadership of ALPA, UAL pilots have left over $500 million at the negotiating table...AGAIN!!!!! So awesome our reps poured fear mongoring and toted the line of NMB parking us or splitting the operation. GO ALPA!!! I love the pilot who will sell his sole for a penny.

I've been hearing this rumor for a couple of months, and it usually begins with something like, I saw Gordon last week..." I loved the man, but firstly he is well known to have a big mouth and he is not an officer any longer. So, why would he have access to the actual number, why would anyone tell him, and, in the off chance that he actually knew something, what would be his motivation for blabbing?

I'll go with three possibilities:
1. No one saw Gordo, they just wished that they had.
2. OK, they ran into Gordo, and he told them NOTHING
3. Gordo really did run into someone, and just for the fun of stirring the pot, he threw out a number.

Unfortunately, there are keyboard kommandos everywhere.
I was at a mgmt brief the week prior to our TA. Not true at all. Ask yourself, mgmt wasn't even budgeting retro above $7500 a pilot. The Union jammed them to get the $400 mil. Not much was left on table at all. Another BS rumour.

Obviously a product of our wonderful Public Education System.

You somehow know that...yet you work here? Hmmm......
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to