UPS withdraws bid for TNT

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 4 of 7
Go to
Quote: Want to bet it's a write off - business expense, just like my cell phone.
That's an EXPENSIVE cell phone, maybe you should switch carriers !

Quote: Dude, did you read the article?

No "Dude", I just skimmed it quickly while I was having my first cup of coffee and missed that part. Sorry If I ruined your otherwise perfect day.
Quote: No "Dude", I just skimmed it quickly while I was having my first cup of coffee and missed that part. Sorry If I ruined your otherwise perfect day.
Actually I did have a pretty near perfect day, thanks for the concern.

If you actually cared what the answer to your question was and since you took the time to post, maybe you should have took the time to read the article, you just make yourself look stupid.
Quote: Actually I did have a pretty near perfect day, thanks for the concern.

If you actually cared what the answer to your question was and since you took the time to post, maybe you should have took the time to read the article, you just make yourself look stupid.
That is funny.
Quote: Not this time. He looks like a stooge. Lots of management manhours wasted AND a bonus killing penalty.

I hope he doesn't try to make it up to the board by concocting a way to squeeze the $267 million out of the pilots.
You bet they will...

Bulletins to follow:

Begin re-dispatch procedures on legs as short as SDF-ORD.

APU use prohibited between 0 F- 90F.

Rampers shall push back all aircraft.

Catering shall be left-over MREs from Afghanistan.

Crew hotels will now include hostels and Salvation Army facilities.

On 3/4 engine aircraft, one engine shall be shut down at TOD.

In the spirit of shared sacrifice, Davis shall forgo 5% of his annual bonus, and settle for a 25% salary hike.
Both UPS and Fedex had a very tough time breaking into the Euro market years ago, now with the extra added obstacles to business piled on by EU cronyism a deal like this ended up looking worse by the day.

I doubt it was bungled by the US side, in the end it just wasn't going to make them money because of all the red tape and restrictions placed on it after the negotiations started.

Wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last. Just wish I could be perfect like you.

Since you cared so much to bash everyone else for their inattentiveness to detail perhaps you should have "taken" the time to learn proper grammar!
Quote: Wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last. Just wish I could be perfect like you.
I bet you do.
Quote: Since you cared so much to bash everyone else for their inattentiveness to detail perhaps you should have "taken" the time to learn proper grammar!
Well played, at least I spelled it write.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 4 of 7
Go to