UPS withdraws bid for TNT

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 5 of 7
Go to
Quote: I bet you do.

I bet you're on the 777 aren't you!
Squabbling on APC, so unbecoming. I wish that guy who lectured me about would come back.
Quote: Squabbling on APC, so unbecoming. I wish that guy who lectured me about would come back.
Are you talking about moi????
Quote: Are you talking about moi????
No you are the guy who cant back up any of his slanders.
Quote: No you are the guy who cant back up any of his slanders.
Huh? I have no idea what you're talking about. If you're referring to our little discussion a few months back, well, I got tired of arguing with a narcissistic, menstruating teenage girl.
Quote: Huh? I have no idea what you're talking about. If you're referring to our little discussion a few months back, well, I got tired of arguing with a narcissistic, menstruating teenage girl.
Ashley, you are the one who came to me why so defensive. But I will take the advice of USMCFDX and not engage you in reciprical hair pulling.
Quote: Ashley, you are the one who came to me why so defensive. But I will take the advice of USMCFDX and not engage you in reciprical hair pulling.
Good advice, Corky.
Quote: ......
On 3/4 engine aircraft, one engine shall be shut down at TOD.......
Hey it could be worse. They could ask for shutdown at TOC
Since Scott Davis cannot manage to pull one acquisition or merger together and has single handedly increased UPS's Debt up by 5X since his tenure......I believe he will be on the ticket for the next US President.
Oh. I forgot he managed to give himself and the UPS BOD of nice hefty raise since he has been on board!

Annie E. Casey board, are you there? Get rid of this clown!! You are the only one with the votes!!
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 5 of 7
Go to