Multi engine schools, Kansas City

Subscribe
Looking for a school to do my multi commercial in the KC area.

I've tried to search the forum, came up with Air Associates in Olathe. I will contact them.

Are there any other schools in the area?
As far as I know, Air Associates has the only multi in town these days. You might check up at Midwest National (GPH), there was a school there with some multi's, but I don't know what their status is.

Also, you could try asking around for a plane that someone would train you in, but if you need a sure fire deal, Air Associates is the only game in town.
I am familiar with that company and recommend them. You might be able to save some money elsewhere, but I doubt the instruction will be much/any better.
Thanks for the info.

I definitely want quality over price.
I know several good people in Wichita with their own planes you could do it with. You could knock out an ME add on in a couple of days living out of a hotel, and one of them even has on-site lodging (Prairie Air).

If you are willing to go to Fort Leavenworth, we have a Baron we do training in. Mostly Military guys on post doing a quick ATP. Instructor is a retired fighter pilot and frequently does one-one multi-day courses. I guarantee you will be happy with the quality.

DPE is great also.

If you are interested let me know and I'll pass off his info.
Thanks JBird,
I rang the Ft Leavenworth MWR flying club, but the guy I talked to said they don't do any multi there. Maybe the Baron has moved on to greener pastures.
Quote: Thanks JBird,
I rang the Ft Leavenworth MWR flying club, but the guy I talked to said they don't do any multi there. Maybe the Baron has moved on to greener pastures.
No...not the flying club. They don't have a multi...honestly, I'm not sure they have a plane that is currently airworthy. Anyway, the field is joint use with Leavenworth city. The city FBO, Leavenworth Aviation, has a Baron on leaseback.

Still interested? call John the instructor at 913-221-4937 first or Dean the FBO owner at 568-6872.