135 certification application PASI

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Through the RIC FSDO for a basic 135.
Quote: Which regional FSDO are you working with and which type of certificate are you applying, if I might ask?
I understand the 3 FSDO's in Alaska are accepting PASI's. It would appear the "hold" is simply an extended delay based upon the individual regional FSDO's workload.
Correct. This is an office-by-office deal. It depends on whether the office has the manpower to move it forward. If they don't, they can't accept new applications. Contact your local office to know for sure. It's not a country-wide ban.
Quote: Correct. This is an office-by-office deal. It depends on whether the office has the manpower to move it forward. If they don't, they can't accept new applications. Contact your local office to know for sure. It's not a country-wide ban.
Correct! I just finished working on getting two new certificates. One took almost 4 years because on the lack of manpower. There is no BAN and the government is not allowed to impose one like that. The problem is most IOP's are in charge of 20 plus certificates and can't take on anymore work. If it is a big deal, you can try and contact the regional office or DC to maybe start the process. At one point three years ago, the South Florida FSDO stopped accepting PASI for close to two years.
Quote: Would you mind sharing what companies?

I've heard about a start-up out of SMO operating PC-12s, I'm not sure if they are flying passengers yet.

There is another start-up in the SD area with a Premier-Jet, I don't know much about that company either...
Yes, one of them is the PC-12 operator planning intra-state commuter service.

TM
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to