FDX-American Football in Paris

Subscribe
Same thread title-different year. Any new places to watch American football in the city? Also, how is the internet service in the Concorde these days...I've watched games on my computer if the service is adequate. I couldn't even Skype at Concorde last time I was there.
I was just there and watched football on Slingbox at the Concorde, no problem.
Football at the Moose and Canadian is still good. But if you want something new, just google where to watch, there were place all over town advertising the games.
FDX-American Football in Paris

I'm just glad you pointed out what airline this thread is for.
Second the Moose.
I third the Moose!
fbh
p.s. bring the bartender some V8 or clamato juice and they'll reward you. They can't get it there or it's either very expensive, one of the two.
I put FDX in the title so the thread wouldn't be banished to the layover forum and go unread for years...also there was that thing about the internet at the Concorde...
Oh...well, good thinking then.
The Moose Rocks. Watched a game there with Jack Bauer (Keifer) couple of yrs ago. He kept buying me Canadian Rye Whiskey all night long.
Moose definitely.

For the Super Bowl though, they used to charge 20 euro & give you vouchers for adult beverages. This kept the undesirables & pick-pockets out and the place was way less crowded. Get there early -- 10 prior to kickoff is way late.
Any suggestions for finding NFL football in Penang?