Southern Air prepares to cut up to 120 Jobs

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Norwalk air-cargo firm prepares to cut up to 120 staff - Connecticut Post

Looks like a move to CVG to please the DHL gods
I have an unused "No Soap" sticker if anyone is interested.
I hope this post makes you feel better...
I can hear the flush in Norwalk all the way from Europe and it only about a year late.
So they had revenue of 25.8 million in NOV with a booked loss of 7.8 million...holy crap. Something has to change...cant keep pouring money down the drain at that rate, even Oak Hill cant sustain that.
Thanks for the update. Not a surprise, just been waiting to see when it would happen. At least they waited until after the holidays...
Quote: Thanks for the update. Not a surprise, just been waiting to see when it would happen. At least they waited until after the holidays...
Like that matters to any CEO, or corporate paper pusher, in the US...they don't give a darn about the holidays. It just happens that the holidays are behind us.

Good luck to those affected, and also to the Southern Air pilot group...
Norwalk Job Loss - Thehour.com: News
Quote: Like that matters to any CEO, or corporate paper pusher, in the US...they don't give a darn about the holidays. It just happens that the holidays are behind us.

Good luck to those affected, and also to the Southern Air pilot group...
I'll rephrase; at least it happened after the holidays.
Quote: So they had revenue of 25.8 million in NOV with a booked loss of 7.8 million...holy crap. Something has to change...cant keep pouring money down the drain at that rate, even Oak Hill cant sustain that.
Its all smoke and mirrors anyway.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to