Multi time building lead needed! Help!

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I need to build some multi time. I'm looking to split time in affordable acft such as Seminole, Dutchess, Comanchee etc.

I prefer California and perhaps west coast. Please share if you know a good place and price for a multi time build around this area.

Thanks
We've got a Duchess for $285/hour wet but we're in western PA just north of Pittsburgh. www.facebook.com/acesbvi
I would not consider $285.00 an hr for BE-76 cheap IMO. Song Man what ratings do you have?
Quote:
We've got a Duchess for $285/hour wet but we're in western PA just north of Pittsburgh. www.facebook.com/acesbvi
Wow! I remember renting a Duchess for $150 wet in 2006. Have things changed that much?!
Here in Texas I know a place that rents a Seneca $225 wet.
I'm in the same boat, just picked up my ME ATP in a Seminole, but only have 8 hrs ME and some C-130 sim time. Military helo and flight school IP so have the TT and FW hours but need the 100 ME. Can anyone comment on experiences with Ari-Ben, Herb Pello, Skymates, Sheebles as reputable flight schools for ME time?
If anyone wants to partner up on an aircraft rental to build ME time let's talk, would be able to split cost of expenses and aircraft, splitting time between PIC and SIC.
310R in Vegas for just gas when the owner needs to fly somewhere
Quote: I'm in the same boat, just picked up my ME ATP in a Seminole, but only have 8 hrs ME and some C-130 sim time. Military helo and flight school IP so have the TT and FW hours but need the 100 ME. Can anyone comment on experiences with Ari-Ben, Herb Pello, Skymates, Sheebles as reputable flight schools for ME time?
Herbs place would be a good choice... Sheble not a place to time build.... Ari-Ben (Aviator) decent but you will be time building at night and the training flights are higher priority than time building so you can be bumped off the schedule.

Another place is Great Lakes Air Venture but they are usually swamped from what I have heard. Last time I checked you could get their twin for $165hr wet if bought over 40 hours. Thats total not per pilot so its a good deal.
I did the same in 2006. Piper Aztec for $165/hour (wet). Two major things have happened in those 6 years. One fuel; use to be $3/gal back then if not less. I think I use to have it listed at the FBO for $2.85 most of that year. It's now up to $6.25/gal. The other major factor is the days of the $1million/$100K insurance policy for a flight school are going away. You can still get them but the insurance company starts becoming the director of operations. We have to carry a $5million/$500K policy for all of our aircraft. There's the two reasons I have for prices going so high; gas and insurance.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to