RJET - stock up 50% since Dec

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
guys, anything newsworthy going on ? do you see a "bright future" ahead for this company ?

stock is up 50% in basically one month, not to shabby....
Skywest stock was at $4 a share not too long ago, now it's at almost $14 a share...
Quote: Skywest stock was at $4 a share not too long ago, now it's at almost $14 a share...
Plus OO pilots are slightly better compensated than RAH pilots. Shame on you RP management
Quote: Plus OO pilots are slightly better compensated than RAH pilots. Shame on you RP management
This is coming from a guy that worked at Colgan and then accepted a job at Republic. You were so excited to join Republic but now you feel like are a captain at a legacy airline since Skywest bailed you out. How long have you been at Skywest? 6 months?

Luv2Rotate, we will never forget
Quote: This is coming from a guy that worked at Colgan and then accepted a job at Republic. You were so excited to join Republic but now you feel like are a captain at a legacy airline since Skywest bailed you out. How long have you been at Skywest? 6 months?

He hasn't been here long, but he sure is making his presence felt!!lmao... Please remember he does not speak for anyone else here.. I was furloughed Mesa but you won't see me thumping my chest just cause I work for Skywest...until we sell tickets, we're all regional pukes trying to survive..
AMR (or what ever it is now) stock went up 2 cents and it nearly doubled!
Quote: AMR (or what ever it is now) stock went up 2 cents and it nearly doubled!
Its actually at $1.50. It was below $1 many times prior to the Ch11. It was .50 cents most the BK, its up $1 since.

However I think RAH got very low in fear of a CH11, and has now returned to normal. Most airline stocks are up, only one that I have seen fairly flat is SAVE (spirit). JBLU has done me well when I get a batch of free trades in my USAA trading account, I get in now and then around $4 and out at $6.
Quote: This is coming from a guy that worked at Colgan and then accepted a job at Republic. You were so excited to join Republic but now you feel like are a captain at a legacy airline since Skywest bailed you out. How long have you been at Skywest? 6 months?

ATR, has a real hard on for me. Isn't that precious.

Once more ATR, cowboy up...
Quote: ATR, has a real hard on for me. Isn't that precious.

Once more ATR, cowboy up...
Wait wait wait, you went to Colgan, left it for RAH, then quit for Skywest? Damn what year were you originally hired at Colgan...........I guess thats why guys like you are used as a lesson of things not to do.
Quote: Wait wait wait, you went to Colgan, left it for RAH, then quit for Skywest? Damn what year were you originally hired at Colgan...........I guess thats why guys like you are used as a lesson of things not to do.
Close. And yes, don't repeat mistakes others have made.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to