Bering Air, ERA and other AK carriers

Subscribe
Anything going on up north this year?
More cold weather
This time of year is about the best to apply. Most run a new hire class in March. I've posted in the Hiring section as well that Northern Air Cargo is accepting applications. My guess is for a spring hire as well.
A little more info here...if you're interested in Era they do have two separate certificates...121 and 135. For 135 you'll apply at Hageland Aviation. Chief Pilot is Jason Wilson and he's a fair guy. Good luck.
I heard a rumor today that Yute Air has been sold. Not sure to who.
Quote: I heard a rumor today that Yute Air has been sold. Not sure to who.
Netjets...and they get to keep thier senority. Don't be a rumor starting rat bastard otherwise Ill tell people you gave me herpes!
Quote: A little more info here...if you're interested in Era they do have two separate certificates...121 and 135. For 135 you'll apply at Hageland Aviation. Chief Pilot is Jason Wilson and he's a fair guy. Good luck.
I was up there a few weeks ago. Talked with them and they said they weren't hiring until March.
Yute is planning a class for the end of Mar or first week in April. Word is they are looking for six. This comes from Dan Knesek, the DO.
Really? JW is the CP? Hmm. We used to pal around a little. Good for him.