FedEx 757 Destinations

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote:
Google cities with the prefix, "Grand", "Great", or suffixes of "Falls" or Forks".....that's where you'll find most of the 757's....
Ain't 'dat da truth.
Thank God for my parka!
Quote: Google cities with the prefix, "Grand", "Great", or suffixes of "Falls" or Forks".....that's where you'll find most of the 757's....
And we are always the last to push, so if I were a bus guy looking to make a move I would wait for the next bid. You 72 guys shouldn't want to go to training unless it is for a pay raise.
Quote: Google cities with the prefix, "Grand", "Great", or suffixes of "Falls" or Forks".....that's where you'll find most of the 757's....
Saw GTF-GFK-MEM was a trip. Sounds cold :0
But NOT Grand Bahama or Grand Cayman!
I was able to have a deeper look at the European stuff via the great ALPA jumpseat site you guys have. Very nice tool for a OJSer by the way!

If CGN 757FO is the junior bid (like I saw in a previous APC topic while digging last night), it seems like it could be a blast for a new-hire straight from the regionals. For a while that is.

Thanks again for all the input.
The 75 lines are horrible. Latest word is that the 76 will be a separate list. Bid the WB for more $. Please.
A lot of them are multi-leg hub turns:

BOI-CPR-MEM-CPR-BOI
BIL-DEN-AFW-DEN-BIL
GJT-COS-MEM-COS-GJT
GTF-GFK-MEM-GFK-GTF

etc etc
Quote: A lot of them are multi-leg hub turns:

BOI-CPR-MEM-CPR-BOI
BIL-DEN-AFW-DEN-BIL
GJT-COS-MEM-COS-GJT
GTF-GFK-MEM-GFK-GTF

etc etc

BIL-DEN-AFW-DEN-BIL

That one is actually 2 different crews. Pure DEN-AFW and somewhat pure BIL-DEN.
Quote: BIL-DEN-AFW-DEN-BIL

That one is actually 2 different crews. Pure DEN-AFW and somewhat pure BIL-DEN.
Mods delete this falsehood immediately. Next you're going to tell us you get 32 hours off after the grueling FAT-OAK-FAT sequence.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to