FedEx 757 Destinations

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
While doing some research on a former National 757 (N169CA) that is in VCV for conversion to a B757F and will be going to FedEx, I noticed FedEx now has almost 70 757s.

Just curious, where are they all flown? I only see one in the air, using flightaware, as of 8:30pm EST. Are they flying oversees or flying small international routes out if MEM?

I have no vested interest but I was just wondering especially with about 20 more frames planned.

Thanks
Check flightaware at about 2330 est and you will see them all flying to KMEM.
Rough Numbers:

About 7 in Europe, 4 in Canada (operated by Morningstar), 2 in and out of Oakland, 3 in and out of AFW, 7 in and out of IND, and lots in and out of Mem.
Quote: Rough Numbers:

About 7 in Europe, 4 in Canada (operated by Morningstar), 2 in and out of Oakland, 3 in and out of AFW, 7 in and out of IND, and lots in and out of Mem.
Thanks for that.... what does the Europe trips look like? I guess I had no clue FedEx had inner-Europe.

Thanks
Grand Forks ND has 2 a night it seems.
Quote: Thanks for that.... what does the Europe trips look like? I guess I had no clue FedEx had inner-Europe.

Thanks
7 or 8 trips in and out of paris, servicing a variety of cities as far North as Helsinki and as far south as Tel Aviv. The 757 pilots are based in Cologne.
Quote: 7 or 8 trips in and out of paris, servicing a variety of cities as far North as Helsinki and as far south as Tel Aviv. The 757 pilots are based in Cologne.
After I posted the question, I started digging a bit deeper myself with google and see some stuff like VIE/BUD, MUC, and BSL too.

Thanks for info!
Quote: Thanks for that.... what does the Europe trips look like? I guess I had no clue FedEx had inner-Europe.

Thanks
Very similar to the trips you might find at a commuter (or regional I guess is the proper term now).......
Quote: Very similar to the trips you might find at a commuter (or regional I guess is the proper term now).......
If the Helsinki trip is an example of a regional schedule I am at the wrong airline.
Google cities with the prefix, "Grand", "Great", or suffixes of "Falls" or Forks".....that's where you'll find most of the 757's....
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to