Video: Cobra crashes filming Top Gear

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Helicopter Crash Caught On Camera - Top Gear Korea - Top Gear - YouTube!
One YouTube comment says that there was a NTSB report on it and gave the link but it comes up empty.
I don't see any NTSB report and searching the FAA database for a AH-1 incident or accident didn't show anything either.
Anybody got a link (if there is one)?
Was it even in the states and an N registared aircraft?
It was an old army Cobra so I imagine there are quite a few that might have access to one for filming purposes.
It says Top Gear Korea so that's probably why.
It was civilian registered, this happened quite a while ago...maybe 6-9 months. Both lived, but the helo didn't.
I always wondered what would happen if you overbanked a helicopter...
Quote: It says Top Gear Korea so that's probably why.
Some of the comments said that it was filmed in the states and that terrain didn't look like any I ever saw in Korea ; but never say never!
I heard something on the local news last night, about a helicopter crash yesterday I think, that killed all 3 on board, while filming a 'Reality Show', but I didn't hear the specifics, anyone heard where that happened?
I believe this happened a while back. This was not a recent accident.
Quote: I believe this happened a while back. This was not a recent accident.
Yeah, I thought so, that's why I was wondering if there had been something that happened yesterday. Maybe I missheard the new reporter last night, or maybe they got it wrong. They just showed a smoking hole and said, "3 Dead in chopper crash..." then went to comercial, so I never got the details.
It was due to engine failure it was filmed here in the US
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to