Amsterdam

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
what do I do? It will be my first time
Legal drugs and hookers. It is Amsterdam.

Seriously, I did the canal tour. Anne Frank house. Go to the museum district, there are a few to choose from. Lots of great restaurants too.
all sounds great thanks!
Amsterdam.info - Amsterdam hotels & tourist information

Awesome town to visit.
dont miss the Hash and Weed museum.....
Add the sex and torture museum to the list. That city is Disney Land for adults.....

If you stay at a hostel, either don't take valuables with you on the trip or take them with you when you go for the day. I had a PSP when I went, along with other items, left them in the locker locked up under a pile of clothes in there. When I came back, some soldier on leave from Iraq broke the lock open and stole what I had inside.
Quote: what do I do? It will be my first time

Great food, cafes, bars, and clubs. Enjoy!

Trent.
Quote: Legal drugs and hookers. It is Amsterdam.

Seriously, I did the canal tour. Anne Frank house. Go to the museum district, there are a few to choose from. Lots of great restaurants too.
Don't forget about the Heineken brewery tour! The Anne Frank house is a must (be ready for a long line though.. at least 1+ hour wait when I was there) and the Van Gogh museum is amazing. A midnight stroll down the red light district is a must to be considered a true visit to Amsterdam.

As for hostels, remember....

Got drugged and robbed there once. Don't want that to happen to you? Don't get drunk and accept drinks from strangers like I did when I was wet behind the ears!
The nicest museum is the newly renovated and recently re-opened Rijksmuseum. All the Dutch masters from the 17th century are there. It's right next to the van Gogh museum, which seems to be the most popular with tourists.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to