FDX - B-767 - LOA or ELSE!

Subscribe
23  29  30  31  32  33 
Page 33 of 33
Go to
VOTE!
Don't forget to vote; closes today (Friday) at 10am Eastern.
Quote:
What leverage are we voting away with this LOA?

Quote:
A FedEx pilot talking about "leverage". To quote Yogi Berra, "it's deja vu all over again", my oh my. The only leverage we have is to withhold services. It happened in 2006 but it took a unified effort to get it done. In fact, it was the MEM MD-11 F/Os that were the tipping point for those who weren't here back then. That's our "leverage" period, dot. Is that what you're talking about? Other than that, enlighten me on what other leverage we have over the company please?

Perhaps he's talking about the same leverage that the Negotiating Committee Chairman referenced in the LOA Webcast. He said that we used all the leverage we had in negotiating the 767 LOA.

I'll try to find that quote from the video and provide a link ...

Quote: Perhaps he's talking about the same leverage that the Negotiating Committee Chairman referenced in the LOA Webcast. He said that we used all the leverage we had in negotiating the 767 LOA.

I'll try to find that quote from the video and provide a link ...

Thank you all knowing one. Maybe you can start answering for everyone on APC. Did the NC say we used all of our leverage to negotiate a full contract on this LOA or are you taking snippets and trying to make them say what you want them to. Maybe you have a future with FoxNews/MSNBC.
Quote:
Thank you all knowing one. Maybe you can start answering for everyone on APC. Did the NC say we used all of our leverage to negotiate a full contract on this LOA or are you taking snippets and trying to make them say what you want them to. Maybe you have a future with FoxNews/MSNBC.

Little bit snide this morning, are we?

Listen for yourself here: 767 LOA Webcast Replay - YouTube

If the word leverage makes you feel uncomfortable, substitute motivate. What motivated The Company to add extra negotiations sessions and come to The Association to hammer out an agreement which is to their own disadvantage compared to what The Association tells us they could do without the agreement?

I have a feeling we're going to learn about it in the not too distant future.

23  29  30  31  32  33 
Page 33 of 33
Go to