GoJet is not losing any airframes

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
Quote: You will be the last one to know if your losing airframes. Management will tell you all is well until the day you read it on the Internet that yours losing them.
i completely agree with you. there are few things more volatile than the regional airline industry.

i'm simply forwarding info that was given today.
You would hate fleet projections of 2014. It's cool, we will wait til then.
Quote:
too funny Carl!
Quote:
Or furloughing. Hiring and upgrade slow down is due to lack of attrition.
...and then you found $5? I'm sorry, just trying to find a reason for this thread...
Quote: You would hate fleet projections of 2014. It's cool, we will wait til then.
I'll believe in 2014 projections on 1 January 2015.

There is only one projection I trust: if I lost my job today, how long would my savings hold out.
Quote: ...and then you found $5? I'm sorry, just trying to find a reason for this thread...
The reason for this thread is that everyone was jumping on G7's grave when they thought we were losing A/C. That was disproven in the latest call in show, and it provides factual information as such.
Quote: I'll believe in 2014 projections on 1 January 2015.

There is only one projection I trust: if I lost my job today, how long would my savings hold out.
That's exactly why Suzie Orman is your friend. As is a 12+ month emergency fund.
love this thread...
Is GoJet furloughing?? I'm dying to know.
wow... i'd LOVE to meet you in the crew van to see what kind of new mutated species of tool you are.
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to