Italy: Showcase aviation companies next month

Subscribe
Going to Italy next month and looking to showcase local aviation businesses there. Looking for FBOs, fractionals, charter, you name it. We are going to Milan, Rome, Venice, Naples and Bolgna!

We want to interview knowledgeable individuals and show what Italy has to offer. If interested PM me right away. Wheels up next Friday!
Things did not go well. The Italians really dragged their feet. They wanted to be involved but just could not get their act together. I wonder if this is reflective of their service?

Quote: Going to Italy next month and looking to showcase local aviation businesses there. Looking for FBOs, fractionals, charter, you name it. We are going to Milan, Rome, Venice, Naples and Bolgna!

We want to interview knowledgeable individuals and show what Italy has to offer. If interested PM me right away. Wheels up next Friday!
Quote: Things did not go well. The Italians really dragged their feet. They wanted to be involved but just could not get their act together. I wonder if this is reflective of their service?
Yes, I've flown into Italy several times.. Always the same bad, rude service. Most of Italy is corrupt and inefficient and yes they drag their feet....as far as Europe goes, they're at the bottom