FedEx Guys Are The Best

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Mr. vagabond and I are midway through our road trip/hot springs tour. We made it to a wonderful little town in Wyoming and had dinner with one of the "assorted people I've met through the Internet." This one happens to be a Purple.

I have never met nicer people than him and his wife and his family. We haven't had such a great time over food and drink since another Purple came to visit us in Seattle.

We're headed out soon ahead of a snowstorm. Taking wonderful memories and we'll be back!
I had dinner last night at taco bell in a small town in Mississippi.

I'm so glad via the internet that I learned about your Doritos taco. They gave me extra fire sauce.

The cashier's were great. I have never met nicer people. Thanks for the great time taco bell I can't wait to see you next time. Taking wonderful memories and I'll be back.

See that was weird... as was your rando post about some dude you met on the internet that no one cares about.
This could be good......
Quote: I had dinner last night at taco bell in a small town in Mississippi.

I'm so glad via the internet that I learned about your Doritos taco. They gave me extra fire sauce.

The cashier's were great. I have never met nicer people. Thanks for the great time taco bell I can't wait to see you next time. Taking wonderful memories and I'll be back.

See that was weird... as was your rando post about some dude you met on the internet that no one cares about.
Really?
MELFLY-

Hmmm, 4 post and need to be an A#$. Go back to your shed and shut your pie hole. Vagabond has been around a LOOOONNNGGG time and takes care of a lot of people. Not to mention she is a moderator. What have you done for this website. Bet you are a peach to fly with. Hope you were looking to be childishly funny... pull my finger type but came across wrong.
Melfly,

Vagabond is "good people". Most of us like her.

I'm not so sure about you?
Awkward.....
And to think...She hasn't even met ME yet.
Quote: Mr. vagabond and I are midway through our road trip/hot springs tour. We made it to a wonderful little town in Wyoming and had dinner with one of the "assorted people I've met through the Internet." This one happens to be a Purple.

I have never met nicer people than him and his wife and his family. We haven't had such a great time over food and drink since another Purple came to visit us in Seattle.

We're headed out soon ahead of a snowstorm. Taking wonderful memories and we'll be back!
This is actually pretty cool. The one thing I enjoy about aviation is having friends all over the nation.

Sounds like a great trip!!
Don't know her. Don't care. Im sure she is swell. Thats a weird random post this isn't a travel blog or personal email.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to