Current Info for Sky Lease Cargo

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
They spent a lot of money for a pretty building on 36th St though. So they got that going for them....which is nice.
Quote: Are you Venezuelan?

If your answer is sí, proceed.

Otherwise, look elsewhere.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, LMFAO!!!!!Absolutely true!!! I have a few buddies there and thats exactly what they tell me....
Quote: They spent a lot of money for a pretty building on 36th St though. So they got that going for them....which is nice.
Its a hollow building, nothing but a shell. The only bathrooms are in the main area where the offices are the rest are all rent a johns, just like everything else around there, here today and can be gone tomorrow, I bet within a year that building will say Avianca Cargo or Trans Carga from Venezuela. Word has it that Dade county paid for most of that building. Lots of good people to work with at SkyLease, as long as you don't mind phone calls from management forcing you to take overweight and broken planes. Its amazing when you tell them No there is always someone that will say Si! I've have a few friends there as well, none of this is made up.
Quote: Are you Venezuelan?

If your answer is sí, proceed.

Otherwise, look elsewhere.
You mean Argentinean?

Airline is done for anyway. Another one goes bust for the owner. I am sure he is doing just fine though. He even had a Gulfstream in their maintenance hanger.
Quote: You mean Argentinean?
Although it certainly wouldn't hurt, for maximum career advancement opportunities, these days ya gotta be Venezuelan.

As with all mafias, they treat outsiders with suspicion. Even if they're practically neighbors...
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to