Current Info for Sky Lease Cargo

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Does anyone have any information or know where I can find info on the current situation at Sky Lease? I am looking for any helpful info on hiring process, interview gouge, working conditions, lifestyle and general info on the company's prospects. Thanks.

-rmr
The search box in the upper left corner found several pages of results

skylease - Google Search
Current Info for Sky Lease Cargo
Your in CASS, fly out of MIA to mainly South America and some to Europe... Flights are dictated by Centurion and can be stubbed for Centurion metal or SkyLease metal. HQ is in GSO.
Do you or did you fly for them? Is it worth applying?
PM me RMR1992
Glad I found this one...

I see the ACP page says "not hiring", but I saw they built that facility on 36st here and I have heard all the past year and a half it's all about having a connection in MIA Cargo flying. I'm planning my next move this year and this company is on my watch list.

I have met one of their pilots and he was a super cool and helpful guy, though I've never managed to catch him again. So, any help or advice for getting noticed here would be appreciated.
Looks like Sky lease is advertising for both MD-11 and B744 FOs on climbto350. Requiring type and time in for both airframes.

When did they get B744?
Quote: Looks like Sky lease is advertising for both MD-11 and B744 FOs on climbto350. Requiring type and time in for both airframes.

When did they get B744?
Centurion Air Cargo (WE, Miami International (MIA)) has wet-leased B747-400(F) LX-TCV (MSN 30401) from Cargolux (CV, Luxembourg Findel International (LUX)) to complement its fleet of four MD-11(F) freighters. Centurion sister carrier SkyLease Cargo (GG, Greensboro Piedmont Triad International (GSO)) also currently operates six MD-11(F)s but Centurion is planning to eventually operate up to ten B747-400(F) freighters. It mainly concentrates on cargo routes from Amsterdam Schiphol (AMS) and Miami International (MIA) to Latin America.
Is Skylease operating under Centurion's work rules? If so, can anybody give me a copy of their contract? Thanks.
I'd like to work here. What are the chances for a non-typed 2,000 hr ish pilot to be interviewed?
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to